Friday, December 18, 2009
acknowledging the Ghasia’s tribal and great Karma artiest honored by Janab rahul Gandhis' parent.
Mr. Rahul Gandhi
M.P & General Secretary Congress (I)
Dear Rahul ji,
I want to draw your attention the Ghasia's tribal and the great artiest of Karma from Sonbhadra of India dine with your father Mr. Rajiv Gandhi, former Prime Minister of India and later with various political leaders. They perform their art in various part of country and did theatrical performances on stage, radio and television. Tear jerking and shocking reality for them as the culturally enrich indigenous people lost the life of 18 children in few months after consuming wild and poisonous grasses like "Chakwar"(botanical name not known), wild mushrooms and extremely poor quality of rice.
On 4th December, 09 I sent open letter to Prime Minister of India “to provide basic amenities to preserve the culturally enrich people and develop Raup as sanskriti gaon (Cultural Village) to preserve the culture”. Please see the URL for open letter http://pvchr.blogspot.com/2009/12/open-letter-to-provide-basic-amenities_04.html.
The daily Hindi newspaper “Dainik Jagran” highlighted on 18th December, 09. http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/epaper/index.php?location=40&edition=2009-12-18&pageno=12#
Please see the link of the testimony of Mrs. Rukhmaniya at youtube:
Therefore it is kind request please consider the given below demands to prevent further hunger death:
1. The allotment of land on the name of Ghasia tribes under 122 (4 BF) of Zamindari Abolition Act and Land Reform Act. The ghasia tribal are living on this land since 2000. District Magistrate of Sonbhadra district gave interview in NDTV the land belongs to the Forest Department (FD) http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1173492 but SDM responded in the RTI shows the land belong to the playground and it is already constructed in another place. Please see the given below URL of the answer given by SDM of Sonbhadra district on the RTI to Mr. Mahesh. http://www.scribd.com/doc/23652504/Response-by-SDM-on-RTI
2. Immediate run school in Sushil Tripathi School and community center to educate children of 72 families and provide Mid Day Meal to prevent hunger and Malnutrition.
3. To activate ICDS centre.
4. High level investigation of the police beating by independent agency.
5. To include the name of ghasias as voters in the panchayat election. They receive voter ID card after intervention of Chief Election Commissioner of India.
6. To develop Raup as a Sankriti Gaon (cultural village) to preserve and promotion of culture and link with the livelihood.
Dr. Lenin Raghuvanshi