PVCHR is observing fortnight celebration of Neo-dalit campaign from 10th February, 2014 to 21 March, 2014 intensively through various programs in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand of India.
• Perspective building & training
• Folk School(http://pvchr.asia/?id=223)
• Honor Ceremonies (Testimonial therapy) http://
www.dignityinstitute.org/ resources/ partner-publications/ manual-for-the-use-of-testi mony-therapy-in-india.aspx
• Human Rights street movement
During the programme following days will be also observed:
• 20 February as World Day of Social Justice https://www.un.org/en/
• 8 March as International Women Day http://en.wikipedia.org/
• 10 March as Indian Women Liberation Day http://www.pvchr.net/2013/
03/ indian-women-liberation-day .html
• 15 March as International Day Against Police Brutality http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/ International_Day_Against_P olice_Brutality
• 21 March as International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination http://www.un.org/en/
Already on 22 March, 2012 PVCHR organized discussion on neo dalits movement in gender perspective on 22 March, 2012 at 11 am at Paradkar Smriti Bhawan, Maidagin Varanasi, India.
To know about Satyagraha please visit: http://www.youtube.com/
Please light the candle to support the Neo-Dalit Movement: broader unity of broken people against Caste system, Communal Fascism and neo-liberal policy. It is in support of justice, secularism, peace, non-violence and prosperity.
Please confirm your esteem presence and send your report and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward for your kind participation.
Founder and CEO
“It is possible for those who are different in all kinds of ways, to cohere as a unified community.”
– Archbishop Desmond Tutu
“I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if it needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”
Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
"We are what we think. With our thoughts we make our world."
-- The Buddha