Friday, February 01, 2013

Cost of commitment


Situation has changed in PVCHR. The Management is incapable of retaining important members of the staff due to its inability to pay decently. We convinced them to apply elsewhere. I wish them luck.It is a result to PVCHR of its commitment and conviction for transparency, secularism and anti-caste stand in context of Neo-Dalit Movement.Just today I am remembering Momin Khan Momin : 

वो आये हैं पशेमां लाश पर अब
तुझे ऐ ज़िन्दगी लाऊँ कहाँ से
~ मोमिन ख़ां मोमिन

vo āye hain pashemān lāsh par ab
tujhe ei zindagī lāūn kahān se
~ Momin Khan Momin

Now they visit me, when I am dead, out of shame,
But where can I find you, o life!

No comments:

Featured Post

Tireless Service to Humanity

Dear Mr. Lenin Raghuvanshi, Congratulations, you have been featured on Deed Indeed's social platform. ...