Tuesday, December 21, 2021

#PacketKeAndarKyaHai Strong Front of Package Label (FOPL) regulation for better health

 "My life partner and I both have hectic work schedules and long hours working on  ground for the rights of marginalised people . This doesn't leave us much time to prepare homemade meals. So we often depend on packaged food. I lost my immunity due to my ignorance of its harmful effects. COVID made me realise this.

After my 12-day stay in the ICU due to COVID-19 infection in the second pandemic wave, I became more aware of my health and optimized my nutrition (high protein-rich diet) for boosting my immunity. I became aware that packaged food, which is high in fat, sugar, and salt, leads to obesity, as well as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and other non-communicable diseases (NCDs). 


While working among the marginalised, my alertness towards the packaged foods became my strength to spearhead a campaign for strong Front of Package Labelling (FOPL) in India for combatting NCD, childhood obesity, diabetes, hypertension and other diseases."  says Dr Lenin Raghuvanshi, an award-winning renowned human rights activist and physician.


Sign and share this petition widely so that every Indian supports this cause.

#PacketKeAndarKyaHai

No comments:

Featured Post

Tireless Service to Humanity

Dear Mr. Lenin Raghuvanshi, Congratulations, you have been featured on Deed Indeed's social platform. ...