1. Immediate relief schemes should be implemented.
2. Widely publicity of the plan
3. To reduce the caste based feudal abuse Bundelkhand
4. Special Tribunal for the settling the dispute of the land without delay.
5. The public hearing of the problem faced by the small and marginal farmers at block level and their problems should be settled immediately.
6. The forgiven of the debt of the farmer through the debt list.
7. Strict action should be taken on lenders.
On 16th June, 2011 it published in the Times of India and Amar Ujala that Hon'b High Court took suo moto and directed central and state governments to submit a status report before it by July, 15. The bench of Justic Sunil Ambani and Sabhajeet Yadav also issued directives to the state government, nationalized, private and co-operative banks and Khadi Gramodoyog Development Board not to take any coercive step to recover agricultural loans from farmer in Bundelkhand region till July, 15
HC suo moto