Wednesday, November 06, 2013

re: immediate action in the case of harassment of air india passenger Mr. Lenin Raghuvanshi


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shabana - <shabana@pvchr.asia>
Date: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Subject: re: immediate action in the case of harassment of air india passenger Mr. Lenin Raghuvanshi
To: bprasad.moca@nic.in, call.bom@airindia.in
Cc: "Dr. Lenin Raghuvanshi" <lenin@pvchr.asia>



To,
Shri Ajit Singh
Honorable Minister
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Government of India
New Delhi

Dear Sir,
I (Lenin Raghuvanshi), founder and CEO of human rights organization Peoples’ Vigilance Committee on Human Rights based in Varanasi. Sir, today i.e. 6th November, 2013 with the flight no. AI 433 of Indian Airlines PNR no. ETKT 098 4147015694 I was supposed to travel to Varanasi. (flight ticket enclosed)
I reached Indira Gandhi International terminal 3 on time. At 12:20 pm I was at counter to collect the boarding pass and I waited there. When my turn came then she denied issuing boarding pass and sent me to another counter as they were changing her duty.

Then I immediately proceed to another counter at 12:25 pm and she was issuing ticket to one Couple with two children. After 10 minutes when my turn came she said booking is closed for this flight and asked me to contact with counter supervisor.

I immediately rush to counter supervisor. In the counter there were one Male and one female. The female was talking with her relative on her mobile phone and after requesting for few minutes. The male counter supervisor took my e-ticket and checked on his system and wrote 12:42 pm in my e – ticket. But in the ticket the time latest check in time mentioned is 12:35 pm.  It is a harassment of the passenger.

Now I am in airport and unable to return back to my home, because all flight are full. Due to the irresponsible attitude I am unable to return back and perform my work. They are not also providing me complain book to register my complain.

Therefore I request you please check in the CCTV of the Indira Gandhi International terminal 3 and take disciplinary  action to stop the harassment of the passenger.

Thanking You
Sincerely Yours
(Lenin Raghuvanshi)
Founder & CEO
Peoples’ Vigilance Committee on Human Rights
Member, NGO Core Committee
2007 Gwangju Human Rights Award, South Korea.
2010 International Weimar Human Rights Award. 

No comments:

Featured Post

Tireless Service to Humanity

Dear Mr. Lenin Raghuvanshi, Congratulations, you have been featured on Deed Indeed's social platform. ...