Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Testimony of Nazarin Khatun : a step for hope


Thanks to Rajdulari Foundation, Ms. Parul Sharma ji and 200 Swedish Donors for support to Ms. Nazarin Khatun. During interview with Ms. Viniti Vishwkarma, volunteer of FK fellows[i] at PVCHR, she and her mother became very emotional and tears in their eyes. Please find her testimony:
                                           Nazrin with her mother at PVCHR office

My name is Nazarin Khatun. I live in Pandeypur Nayabasti of Varanasi in India. My mother’s name is Mrs. Rizwana Khatun and she is a house wife. We are two brothers and one sister. My father, Mr.Dilsheer Ahmed is hard working labour class person as cart driver. My father wanted to send us to school. We studied upto grade 8 in government school and for the further studies we were in lack of money due to my father’s low income. We were unable to study despite my father hard worked. He   managed to send both of brothers to school till grade 12 but they stopped their studies due to lack of fund in family. My father had to take loans due to the operation of my younger brother’s eye and he had lost his confidence. After I Completed my studies of Grade 8, he told me not to study anymore .Same time, my mother got the information about PVCHR and she went to PVCHR office with some family problems and I got the scholarship from grade 9 and I am studying in grade 11 right now. Due to the scholarship a great change has appeared in my life and I think I can complete my studies. If I get the scholarship in further studies too then I want to study Medical or LLB. I am very happy. If I had not got the opportunity of scholarship, then I would have never got to study here by myself. I and my family are grateful to PVCHR and Rajduri Foundation for the help.

Link of her testimony of Ms. Nazarin Khatun and her mother:





#PVCHR #GirlsEducation #Education

No comments:

Featured Post

Tireless Service to Humanity

Dear Mr. Lenin Raghuvanshi, Congratulations, you have been featured on Deed Indeed's social platform. ...